Enrolment for Riverhead School can now be done online.
Riverhead School is not currently accepting out of zone enrolments. Please do not enrol your child if they do not reside in the school zone. Click here to see our school zone.
After you have checked that you are living in zone. Please follow the steps below:
- Go to http://enrol.etap.co.nz (please read this whole page first as it contains instructions as to how to fill out the form)
- Enter school code 1464
- Use your preferred email address
- Click Login
Once logged in, click on pre-enrol new pupil. Once you have pre-enroled your child, click on edit to complete the form. As you go through each section, please remember to click SAVE.
Also, please complete each section as fully as possible. If information is missing, we will not be able to process your enrolment.
To fill in the form please ensure you fill all fields and then click 'SAVE'. Then upload the documents required and ensure you hit 'UPLOAD DOCUMENT' once you have selected the correct document.
Documentation is a critical part of the enrolment process and enrolment will not be processed without the following;
1. NZ Birth Certificate or Passport if NZ citizen
2. Passport AND student visa or residency visa if not NZ citizen
3. Proof of address in school zone – Tenancy Agreement, Rates, Power, Phone bills etc.
4. Immunisation records
5. Ensure all documents relating to digital citizenship at Riverhead School are sighted and signed during the enrolment process. A copy of the digital citizenship policy can be found at the bottom of this page.
If you have any questions, please contact us by emailing email@example.com or by phone 412 9105
Once enrolled we recommend a meeting with our school Principal so we can get to know you and your child.
To arrange this you can contact us the following ways.
Ph - 09 4129105
Pre-school visits - when your child turns 5
We recommend your child comes to school for 3 visits before they start school.
Our school visit day is on Thursday morning from 8:25am - 10:10am. We recommend your child comes with a small snack so they can participate in "Brain Food" time with their classroom. Please note we are a NUT FREE school, this includes any muesli bars or other food products that may contain nuts.
Please contact the school office on firstname.lastname@example.org or (09) 412-9105 to arrange your child's visits.
Riverhead School's Digital Citizenship Policy
*Please note if you are unable to download any of the above documents, please look to the address bar and click "allow pop ups".