We are a current signatory to the code of practice for the pastoral care of International Students.
At Riverhead Primary School we offer:
- ESOL classes
- New Zealand Cultural experiences
- Integration into New Zealand classes
- A wide range of sports activities
- Opportunity for international students to share their culture
- Homestay with local families
We have current experience with short stay groups from Japan, Korea and China and long stay students from Germany and Switzerland.
International students under the age of 11 must be living in New Zealand with their legal guardian, during their stay. Students over 11 may stay with a homestay family.
For any information regarding a visit from international students please contact email@example.com